- the Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern
- the Minister for Finance, Grant Robertson
- the Minister for Transport, Michael Wood
- the Minister for Climate Change, James Shaw
- the Leader of the National Party, Christopher Luxon
Mr Robertson, have you noticed us standing outside your office every Friday of late?
Since the petrol price is up, seize this moment to put in electric busses on priority lanes and subsidise e-bikes to go to work and get around our streets.
Act now to reduce the cost of living for struggling families and our emission levels from Transport in one go.
We have but a narrow gap from 2022-29 to reduce to net zero.
We hear about measures for Covid; measures to support Ukraine.
What we need most is fortnightly updates on what the government is putting in place to combat the climate crisis and create a fair, low energy, circular economy.